Pet End-of-Life Care
At some time in our pet’s life we may be faced with the difficult decision of having to say good-bye. In these heart-breaking situations, our entire staff – your “Ohana” – is here for you.
Pet End-of-Life Care
When it is inevitable that the end of your pet’s life is approaching, we will provide you with all of the options available, including pain management and/or hospice care. And when the time arrives, we will make the euthanasia process peaceful, painless, quick and as stress-free as possible. Please know, that if you prefer to say good-bye in the comfort of your own home, we will make every effort to make a veterinarian available to you. Please contact us to schedule a house call.
If you are currently facing an end of life decision for your pet, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to meet with you to answer any of your questions.
The Benefits of End-of-Life Care
While saying goodbye to your favorite companion is surely one of life’s most terrible experiences, choosing Ohana Pet Hospital for End-of-Life Care provides various benefits for your beloved pet:
- Pain Management and Comfort: We prioritize your pet’s comfort, providing pain management strategies and personalized care plans to address their unique needs. Our goal is to enhance their quality of life during this stage.
- Emotional Support: Our compassionate team not only cares for your pet but also provides emotional support for you, the pet parent, during this heart-wrenching time. We understand the profound bond you share, and we are here to listen and console.
- Tailored Treatment Options: We recognize that every pet is unique, and their End-of-Life Care should be as well. Our veterinarians will work closely with you to tailor a care plan that aligns with your pet’s specific medical requirements and your wishes.
- Peaceful Environment: At Ohana Pet Hospital, we’ve designed a tranquil environment that fosters serenity, allowing your pet to feel safe and secure throughout their final journey.
- Family Involvement: We encourage and welcome family involvement during this time. Creating lasting memories and sharing final moments with your beloved pet can provide solace and closure.